This is one of my favorite spots to come run in the morning, and I want to share it with all of my followers!
Where: Nickerson State Park; 3488 Main St., Brewster, MA 02631
Ride, walk or run through 6 Cape Cod towns as you follow the Cape Cod Rail Trail. There’s plenty to see along the 22-mile trail and state and national parks to visit as you please.
Click for a trail map–> HERE
You can contact them for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (508) 896-3491
Facilities at Cape Cod Rail Trail
- Bike rentals
- Scenic viewing area
Services at Cape Cod Rail Trail
- Cross-country skiing
- Hiking & walking
- Horseback riding
- Inline skating
Parking at Cape Cod Rail Trail
Parking at Nickerson State Park charged Memorial Day through October 31
- MA resident $5
- Non-MA resident $10
Free parking for trail users is available at:
- Trailhead at Route 134 in South Dennis
- Headwaters Drive in Harwich
- Route 137 in Brewster
- Orleans Center
- Cape Cod National Seashore at the Salt Pond Visitors Center in Eastham (1/2 mile from the Locust Road intersection with the trail)
- National Seashore at Marconi Area
- Trailhead at LeCount Hollow Road in South Wellfleet
- Be courteous of other path users.
- Keep right unless passing.
- Stop at all stop signs.
- The trail is open dawn to dusk. If you have appropriate lights, ride at your own risk.
- Give a clear and audible signal before passing and pass only when it’s safe to.
- Travel at a reasonable speed.
- Wear protective headgear. This is required by law for children 16 years and younger but recommended for all.
- Respect private property next to the trail.
- Carry in, carry out all trash and belongings.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me John Connolly, at 781-985-9064 or at John@johnconnolly.com